1. The 'company' shall at all times in these conditions refer to 'Willow Wood' and the 'customer' refers to anyone purchasing goods or services from Willow Wood, either through this website or by contact with the company directly. All goods and services offered by the company are provided subject to these general terms and conditions. They do not affect your statutory rights.
1.1 The company makes every reasonable effort to include up to date and accurate information on our website and information shared or advice given is to the best of our knowledge safe and useful but customers should decide for themselves if the data is well founded.
1.2 The company is free to use ideas or concepts customers transmit to us and reproduce, alter or adapt them for any purpose.
1.3 Any order placed with the company is not binding until it has been accepted by the company, this will be done by communication with the customer confirming the order is being 'processed'. Automated responses from the shopping cart service do not constitute an acceptance of order.
2. The company undertakes to provide goods and services advertised on this website as described. It is the responsibility of every customer to make certain that goods or services they order meet their requirements. Particular attention should be given to colours, choice of typestyles and proofs. Any reprinting required due to errors which the customer failed to recognise will be chargeable to the customer.
2.2 The Company reserves the right to modify and update products or remove them from the catalog at their discretion, this will not normally affect orders already being processed but in the event that it does the company will seek to provide alternative services agreeable to the customer, or refund the customer if this is not possible.
2.3 Every effort is made to deliver the items ordered as quickly as possible and the company will always endeavour to achieve any specified deadlines given by customers. We always advise customers to order a minimum of six weeks in advance, and months where possible. If a deadline is required acceptance from the company of that date must be sought in writing. Damages or expenses incurred by a customer due to failure to meet a deadline are not the responsibility of the company.
3. Ownership of the goods passes to the customer upon delivery as long as payment for goods has been received. All risk in the goods also passes to the customer upon delivery.
4. If a customer needs to return a faulty item they should do so by first contacting our Admin Department either by e-mail or telephone (information is provided on company details page). Returns may only be made by agreement from the company. Refunds will not be issued where products meet the description issued on this website. and the specifications of the customer's proof. Where products have been delivered, refunds can only be made after the client has returned the products to the company & shipping is the customers responsibility and cannot be refunded.
5. Whilst the company makes every effort to serve the needs of its customers the company reserves the right to decline orders where it is unable to meet them for whatever reason. Orders declined will be fully reimbursed where payment has been made and the customer will be contacted in a timely manner. The company also points the customer to the 'Lead-Time' information page which advises current 'order to delivery' waiting times. This is regularly updated where necessary.
6. Force Majure - The company will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil disturbance, riots, floods, drought, fire or any other cause that is beyond the companies reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights where these conditions do not prevail.
Under no circumstances will the company be responsible for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.